SENIOR GAMING PLATFORM PRODUCT OWNER - Gibraltar
Our client’s mission is to be the home of entertainment to their customers: providing a good variety of games, an exceptional and user-friendly online gaming experience (on any platform), within a secure, trusted and regulated environment.
• Recruitment, mentoring, training, motivation and retention of team members.
• Setting and continual monitoring of team member objectives
• Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
• Owning the strategic roadmap initiatives for the gaming platform
o Creating the high level feature set for the initiatives
o Working with Product owner team members to ensure understanding of features and breakdown into deliverable low level feature sets
o Manage strategic blockers to delivery
o Manage and communicate delivery to business
• Product KPI responsibilities
o Identify core product KPIs
o Monitor and regularly communicate KPI data across the business
o Own the responsibility of identifying and driving forward initiatives to improve KPIs
• Product knowledge
o Gain expert knowledge of gaming platform products
o Carry out competitor analysis across industry, identify potential product enhancements and drive forward with the business
• Understanding the business processes and procedures, goals and working practices to ena-ble delivery of high quality and usable business features
• Building of strong relationships between product and the business units across the group
• 5yrs online gaming experience, game provider experience a benefit
• Minimum 2 yrs team management experience
• Proven mentoring, motivational and influencing behaviours
• Ability to quickly gain in depth understanding of business processes and systems
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in agile methodology a benefit
• JIRA knowledge a benefit
• Flexible in changing environment and can adapt quickly to changing business priorities
• Strong organisation skills
• Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested, please send me your most updated CV via email: email@example.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!