Swedish speaking Marketing Manager
Purpose of Role:
As the Marketing Manager for company.se, you will be responsible for the implementation of company marketing strategy, budgets and tactics, as well as being responsible for the brand acquisition and retention budgets
You will report directly into the Head of Sweden.
Working closely together with the central marketing team, customer management, BI and Finance teams you will be focused on delivery of NGR and EBITDA target for the company.se site
Key areas for the Marketing Manager are;
• Management of the Sweden team including resource planning and performance management
• Customer acquisition (overseeing execution from the central Marketing team) and delivery to plan
• Customer retention & reactivation (managed within the vertical with close co-operation with central marketing.
• Co-operate with Customer Operations including transactional services – Player marketing, automated player retention campaigns and promotional planning and execution to ensure budgeted retention rates and SPH targets
• Oversee player management including VIP team
• Working with internal delivery team and Playtech to ensure that the Casino product and portal remains competitive
• Work closely with third party suppliers to source new products for the site
• Work closely with Playtech to develop exclusive, innovative new casino products
• Work closely with web TV team to develop a market leading live casino experience
• Ownership and management of marketing spend budget
• GGR £ x
• Bonus spend £ x
• NGR £ x
• Marketing spend £ x
• Net contribution £ x
• EBITDA £ x
• CRM Executive
• Dotted Line to player development exec and VIP Manager
• Customer Management
• P&L (EBITDA) responsibility for the Company.se product – ensure profitable growth of the Swedish business
• Setting overall vision, goals, strategies and tactical plans for the brand – including see through its implementation
• Full management of onsite promotions, Player operations and VIP management etc.
• Optimize offering to increase acquisition and retention levels.
• Steer and input into the product and portal roadmaps.
• Ensuring that clear messages are given internally and externally about business performance
• Minimum of 2 years in managing a marketing budget and operation or as head of Casino Marketing with a leading casino site
• Strong product understanding and competitive knowledge
• Results-oriented and customer focused
• Previous responsibility for broad KPIs and delivery of P&L
• Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
• Budget management skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to formulate and present a business case and business plan to a diverse audience
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who should be, send your CV via email: Doreen@bettingconnections.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!