Swedish speaking Junior Copywriter
A major player in the online gaming industry seeks a full-time Junior Copywriter.
This specialised position will be an important part of the Creative team and the chosen candidate will be
Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
• University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates required to produce first class online and offline materials for all marketing channels as well as provide general support to the Editorial Manager and other Copywriters.
• He/she will have a passion for the written word, with strong attention to detail.
• The ability to produce consistently high quality editorial, copy and content work for promotional emails, web pages, newsletters, press releases, SMS messages, product or feature reviews, blogs, social networking, advertorial and SEO content, direct mail, invitations, letters, leaflets and Audio-Video scriptwriting as well as proofreading is paramount.
• The role will also involve and liaising with representatives from all marketing channels in order to generate strong creative copy and ideas culminating in the delivery of accurate and effective production.
• Previous experience in the gaming industry in general is preferred but not essential for this role, and all necessary training will be provided.
• Previous experience in a Copywriting or Content role strongly preferred but not essential
• Expert knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
• Strong team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
• Production of high quality copy for all Gala Interactive online and offline marketing activities as required
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production, including research, planning and concept creation
• Close working relationships with Marketing, Product, Web, and various third parties Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers as required
• Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform role
• Quality checks of production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired standards
• Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines in style and tone as set by the Editorial Manager and Marketing teams
• Constant awareness of all on-going projects and other disciplines within the Creative team to achieve the correct, coordinated solution
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who should be, send your CV via email: Doreen@bettingconnections.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!