Sportsbook Product Owner
We are looking for a Sportsbook Product Owner to join a successful iGaming technologyprovider based in Gibraltar. Renowned for using cutting edge technologies and delivering first class technology solutions, this company is experiencing tremendous business success and continual growth. As part of that expansion there is a need for a talented Sportsbook Product owner to join the team.
The Sportsbook Product Owner will be responsible for specifying the user behaviour, features, and characteristics of the Sportsbook platform based on detailed investigation and study of user needs and requirements.
As someone who will be liaising with business drivers, end-users, and technical personnel, the product owner should possess excellent written and verbal English skills as well as having a strong grasp of technical concepts while being able to convey these in practical terms to non-technical people. Experience working in a global on-line environment is a must.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in an Sportsbook Product Owners role, or similar, working on different Sportsbook development projects within the on-line gaming sector, with a strong grasp of the complex interplay of software systems while keeping abreast of technological developments.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Elicit user requirements and liaise with various project stakeholders to come up with comprehensive and detailed requirements for the projects being undertaken.
• These will include Trading solutions, User Experience and third party integrations
• Participate in group interactions designed to extract important business practices and assumptions and translate these into actionable specifications.
• Conduct research, perform detailed analysis, lead Show and Tells and justify recommended solutions.
• Establish and maintain relations with various personalities, including developers, end-users, vendors, solution providers, and stakeholders.
• Work with the development team to ensure business priorities are delivered in accordance with the overall product roadmap
• Create and maintain release notes, user guides and other communication documentation for internal customer
The successful candidate will be required to interact daily with all areas and levels of the business. Theymust be able to demonstrate an ability to manage both external demands and internal constraints, balancing shifting day-to-day priorities with the longer term project work in this fast moving industry.
Candidates should be self-starters, with a high attention to detail and are comfortable with the technical nature of this position.
Mandatory skills and experience:
• At least three years in a Product Owners role, or similar, to have previously worked for a Sportsbook operator;
• To have worked on multiple projects and channels including mobile and internet;
• Can prioritise requirements according to the business needs to achieve the desired deliverables;
• Strong understanding of the processes and interactions in a Sportsbook and an in depth understanding of data feeds, trading, bet placement and settlement;
• Experience in customer journey mapping and customer experience management;
• Ability to understand, analyse and evaluate business processes;
• Creative, analytical, and with strong problem solving skills;
• Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive, and willing to work on simultaneous projects.
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience or knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Relevant technical background in web technologies or background in software development
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who should be, send your CV via email: Doreen@bettingconnections.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!