Senior Graphic / Web Designer
The senior designer will be an integral part of the Creative team and will be required to produce first class online and offline materials for all marketing channels and general support to the Design Manager. He/she should be highly creative with a strong attention to detail. The ability to produce consistently high quality graphics for promotional, content and product use is paramount.
The role will also involve and liaising with representatives from all the marketing channels in order to generate strong creative concepts and ideas culminating in the delivery of accurate and effective production across all platforms.
• Production of high quality design work for all Gala Interactive online and offline marketing activities.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic graphical content from conception
• through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
• Create new and responsive interfaces for all devices based on our brand guidelines
• Work closely with Marketing, Product, Web, and various third parties to develop web enhancements
• Quality check all personal design and production output to ensure completed work is error-free,
Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge
• University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent;
• At least 3 years’ experience in the creation of digital products, interface design, Web & responsive experiences, Mobile applications.
• Master of Photoshop & Illustrator, able to create simple, engaging and high-fidelity graphics and production-ready assets for developers
• Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is essential.
• Flash animation, non linear video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects) is advantageous.
• Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards
• Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines set by the Design Manager.
• Ensuring the effective maintenance of client websites and retaining an overall awareness of all on-going projects.
• Researching and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
• Ensure all creative content is optimized for best practice.
• Liaising with other disciplines within the Creative team to achieve the correct, coordinated solution.
• Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the design team.
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who should be, send your CV via email: Doreen@bettingconnections.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!