Junior CRM Executive
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager, your main responsibilities will be to assist with the implementation of the company CRM Programmes and to provide configuration, basic analysis and reporting to the Marketing Operations Department.
The role will include:
System Configuration Support
• Account Management (Creating and maintaining profiles, users and user groups).
• Workflows configuration and maintenance (Design of processes and CRM Configuration).
• Provide regular reports to aid business development activity.
• Creating and maintaining categorization systems for activities done (Decision Trees, Escalation points).
Business Development Delivery Support
• Analysis of Maops Areas Contact trends (Volumes, SLAs).
• Analysis of Customer satisfaction levels.
• Analysis of Agents and overall Areas productivity and efficiency levels.
Project Management Support
• Working closely with the product team regarding projects implementation that involves the CRM Tool.
We are looking for someone with the following requirements:
• Analytical mindset
• Logical thinker
• Creative Problem solver with a completer finisher approach
• Understanding and experience of CRM processes
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills
• Self driven, Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
• Strong organization skills
• A strong team player
• Demonstrated competency at A level standard or equivalent
• Excel skills – an advantage
• Knowledge of the on-line gaming industry – an advantage
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who should be, send your CV via email: Doreen@bettingconnections.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!