Finnish speaking Customer Service Agent
This role is to join an established and expanding operator within the iGaming industry at this Gibraltar based headquarters.
The Customer service department is responsible for providing an exceptional service to all our customers, ensuring a positive experience and high levels customer of satisfaction.
• Provide first line customer support, handling and resolving queries via phone, email and live chat. This is a high volume and fast paced environment; you will be expected to maintain the rapid response rate according to the agreed standards.
• Proactively contacting customers via telephone and chat promoting, following a predetermined sales structure/process to maximise business opportunities.
• Working closely with other internal department for assistance in the resolution of customer queries.
• Escalating issues to second line/other departments where necessary.
• Ensuring accurate communication both to our customers, internally and also with the recording of customer contacts and regarding customer account information.
• Day to day administrative tasks on request.
• Providing information to management and co-workers, via phone, email or in person.
What does the role require?
• Excellent communication skills, with high levels of spelling and grammar.
• An honest, enthusiastic, passionate and resilient character.
• Confidence and strong interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English and ideally a native level of Finnish.
On offer to the successful candidate is a strong salary page, inclusive of commission/performance bases bonuses and regular pay and performance reviews.
How to apply for this job in Gibraltar:
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who should be, send your CV via email: Doreen@bettingconnections.com
*Please mention our website (www.WorkInGibraltar.com) when you apply. Thank you!